Easy Apple Pie Bites
This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Pillsbury. Opinions are my own.
These easy apple pie bites featuring Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and apple pie filling have been a huge hit with my family this holiday season!
Yes, they are super delicious, but I also love them because they are so easy to make. I love how versatile Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are, especially during the holiday season. There are so many incredible foods you can make with crescents and this dessert is a great example. I didn’t ever really think about using crescents as part of a dessert before I whipped up these easy apple pie bites!
The glaze really sends these miniature apple pies over the top. Just look at that!
Be sure to check out my instructional video to see exactly how I make these yummy little Crescent Roll apple pie bites.
Enjoy, and happy holidays!
Apple Pie Bites
Cook Time: 13 to 15 minutes
- 2 cans Pillsbury Orignial Cresent Rolls
- 1 ( 21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablesooons of milk
- Preheat oven to 375 f
- Lightly spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll cresent rolls and seperate the wedges. One at a time, lay the widest part of the dough into the muffin pan well. Add approximately a heaping tablespoon of apple pie filling. Pull the dough around the pie filling starting with the two shortest corners, then pull up the long corner. I didn’t worry about closing the gaps.
- After the pan in filled, lightly sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, It took 15 minutes in my oven.
- Place pan on a cooling rack until they are warm enough to handle.
- Mix the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Remove apple pie bites from the pan and place back on the wire rack, I placed parchment paper under the rack. With a spoon drizzle with the glaze.